A wide variety of choices for all of your window needs
New Windows Increase Your Energy Efficiency
New windows add value to your home and they look great. They are not only easier to operate than old windows but also add to the overall appearance. Additionally, good new windows will increase your home’s value and resale potential.
Having new windows installed will drastically increase your home’s energy efficiency. When the windows are of good quality and fitted right, they prevent heat loss or loss of cool air from your AC.
With new windows and better energy efficiency, your energy cost and thus your bill will be lower. With the lower energy costs the windows will literally pay for themselves over time. New windows will also reduce drafts, hot spots and condensation. All this will increase your overall comfort.
Windows from Name Brands
When you buy new windows, you want to make sure it will be a lasting investment. We believe in great materials, great work and great service. That is why we use the best windows from name brands, like Simonton, Pella and Andersen.
Simonton windows offer maximum energy efficiency. They are an award-winning company that offer a wide variety of styles, sizes, patterns, colors and hardware finishes. These quality products come with amazing warranties and are very reliable. The windows are low maintenance and easy to operate.
Pella is a company with many years of expertise in making windows. They are an ENERGY STAR partner, which means the windows are guaranteed to be energy efficient. They offer great choices to fit your style and budget. Pella has manufacturing and recycling policies in place that are environmentally conscious, which makes them a great choice.
Andersen has been making windows and doors for over 115 years with very high standards. Andersen and their divisions Renewal by Anderson and Weiland offer energy efficient windows that come with great warranties. The products from this highly rated company are durable and will last a long time.
We offer a wide variety of choices for all of your window needs. Among those are the following:
- Double Hung Windows
- Both top and bottom sashes operate. Mainly tilt options are available.
- Single Hung Windows
- Bottom sash slides up vertically and the top panel is inoperable.
- Casement Windows
- They crank outward by hinging at the left or right side.
- Bay Windows
- Three windows that project from the home with a fixed center window and side flankers that operate.
- Picture Windows
- A non-venting or inoperable fixed window.
- Sliding Windows
- Single Slider
- One sash slides horizontally and the other side is inoperable.
- Double Slider
- Both sashes slide horizontally, passing each other.
- 3-Lite Slider
- Both the left and right sashes operate and slide horizontally past a middle-fixed sash.
- Specialty Windows
- Custom windows to fit any size or space.
- Awning Windows
- Hinged at the top and cranks outward.
- Bow Windows
- Comprised of three or more windows, assembling along a common radius.
- Glider Windows
- Sash rollers to open the window from top or bottom, protruding out.
- Garden Window
- Trapezoid-shaped flanker casement windows that open for ventilation.
- Radius Window
- Non-operating or operating windows that have a radius arc as part of their shape.
We are happy to go over all the choices with you and help you decide which window and brand is the best fit for you, your budget and your home.
Everything from One Contractor
If you decide to work with us, we can take care of all your home’s exterior needs. That way, you do not have to hire different contractors and you can be sure you get quality work from one source. We handle everything from new widows, trim replacement, siding repair, siding replacement and exterior painting.
Our team of experts will happily guide you through the whole process of replacing your windows, including the selection of the right windows. We can also determine if this might be a good time to replace or repair your siding.